Talon 10' Black-BT
FREE FAST SHIPPING! (1-5 business days)
The only shallow water anchor you can control from anywhere on the boat. And the only one with User-Selectable Anchoring Modes that let you anchor in anything. When it comes to dominating shallow water, Talon is the only name you need to know.
- More Controls Options: With more control options than ever before, you can Talon down from anywhere on the boat using the Talon control panel, standard Talon remote, wireless foot switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, the Talon mobile app, or your Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Anchoring in hard bottom isn’t the same as anchoring into mud. Only Talon has User-Selectable Anchoring Modes to give you the perfect hold in any condition.
- Standard Mode:Activates the Auto-Drive sequence that powers the spike into the bottom with three increasingly aggressive hits. For most anchoring situations.
- Rough Water Mode: For heavy wind and chop, this mode performs three consecutive Auto-Drive sequences at 10-second intervals for a triple-strength hold.
- Soft Bottom Mode: For less aggressive anchoring – and easier anchor retraction – in water with a muddy or silted bottom.
- Built-in Work Light: Lets you tie lines and work from the transom any time of day — or night. Includes blue and white light color options with three brightness settings.
- Vertical Deployment: Head-to-head, talon beats any other shallow water anchor in a race to the bottom. Talon’s patented sequential deployment quickly and quietly deploys vertically in three stages and stays out of your way.
- 2X Anchoring Force: Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security.
- LED Depth Indicator: Track anchor depth at a glance. The LED lights on Talon show you how far down you’re deployed. Features three brightness settings.
- Wave Absorption: Put heavy chop in it's place. Talon’s built-in floating suspension keeps your boat locked to the bottom even in rough water, enabling your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor.
- Wireless Remote: Two standard, wireless remotes let you control stow, deploy anchoring mode, and work light from anywhere in the boat, plus the ability to control up to two Talons independently or simultaneously from one remote.
- Saltwater Tough Engineering: Over 80 years of trolling motor design and testing taught us how to full combat the corrosive effects of saltwater. And we build that know-how into every Talon, so saltwater won't stand a chance.
- Auto Up/Down: Hit the button, then get back to fishing. Only Talon has Auto Up/Down, which makes lowering and raising the anchor as easy as using a car’s automatic windows. Utilizing bottom-sensing technology, Talon automatically knows when it has anchored, so you don’t have to hold down the button and wait.
- Pivoting Design: While other anchors limit you to one position, Talon’s Quick Release Bracket enables up and down adjustment, 30° of pivoting, and easy
- removal when Talon’s not in use.
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Talon’s indestructible composite spike bends but doesn’t break - even if you try to take off while deployed. And if you do that, Talon’s the only anchor with an audible alert to let you know.
- Anchoring Depth: 10 ft
- Color: Black
- 3-Stage Deployment: Yes
- Auto Up/Down: Yes
- Vertical Deployment: Yes
- Selectable Anchor Modes: Yes
- Wave Absorption: Yes
- Electro-Mechanical: Yes
- Wireless Remote: 2
- Deployment Notification: Yes
- LED Deployment Indication: Yes
Item Weight: 56 pounds.
Billable Weight : 60 pounds.
Dimensions: 15.25" (W) x 11" (H) x 56.25" (D)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Epik Finds. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
Most orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours; however, delivery time could take 3 to 4 weeks depending on your location on factory direct products. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. US based products will be shipped within 1-5 days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
IMPORTANT: Epik Finds is not responsible if a package is not deliverable due to missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please take great care to enter the correct shipping details when at check out.
If you realize you have made an error, e-mail us as soon as possible explaining the error and provide the correct information.
Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Epik Finds is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged or have not received your item within 30 to 40 days, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Customer service is our number one priority here at Epik Finds, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.