Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 6 Person Plus, Fiberglass
FREE FAST SHIPPING! (1-5 business days)
Featuring another innovative design concept in family/group tents: Chinook's InterDome, a 2 tent-in-1 system, for double the living space. One very roomy sleeping dome, plus a functional and practical screened dome with a removable heavy-duty floor will make you the envy of the campground.
- Extremely large screened dome is big enough to fit a picnic table
- Both Interdome rooms have plenty of headroom with peaks that are 6'6" high
- Heavy duty, oxford nylon floor on main dome will stand up to repeated camp cot and foot traffic. Very durable PE floor on the screened dome can be removed if necessary
- Two large doors on the fly double as sun and rain awnings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain well away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft
- Tent accessory package: tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
- Capacity: 6 person +
- Fiberglass Poles Tent Weight: 28 lbs. 8 oz.
- Poles: 4 + ridgepole
- Doors: 2 doors
- Height: 6'9"
- Floor: 13'8" x 9'4"
- Body Area: 128 sq. ft.
- With Vestibule Area: 142 sq. ft.
- 3 Season
Item Weight: 31 pounds.
Billable Weight : 33 pounds.
Dimensions: 11" (W) x 10.5" (H) x 24" (D)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Epik Finds. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
Most orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours; however, delivery time could take 3 to 4 weeks depending on your location on factory direct products. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. US based products will be shipped within 1-5 days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
IMPORTANT: Epik Finds is not responsible if a package is not deliverable due to missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please take great care to enter the correct shipping details when at check out.
If you realize you have made an error, e-mail us as soon as possible explaining the error and provide the correct information.
Send the email to: email@example.com
Epik Finds is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged or have not received your item within 30 to 40 days, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Customer service is our number one priority here at Epik Finds, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.